The Waldorf Society was established in 1988 and honors donors providing annual and long-term support to Waldorf College and the Waldorf Lutheran College Foundation.
The Waldorf Society encompasses four groups:
- Cumulative Giving
- Founder’s Circle
- Heritage Club
- Waldorf Endowment Society
Cumulative Giving: This recognizes donors who have reached significant levels of lifetime giving to Waldorf / The Foundation with their gifts in the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
Founder’s Circle: The donors are categorized into six different clubs based on their gifts made during the 2010-2011 fiscal year.
- Regent’s Club: ($5,000 or more)
- President’s Club: ($2,500 to $4.999)
- Dean’s Club: ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Warrior’s Club: ($500 to $999)
- Builder’s Club: ($250 t0 $499)
- Century Club: ($100 to $249)